spring break ended yesterday for me :( So I flew back to S.F. last night and went back to class today. I miss home of course but I am also happy I am back here. I like S.F.! but not as much as my hometown lol. ;p I am currently listening to music and writing down my notes again in clean paper. I am also bored =/ what to do? :( picture above was taken by my friend Tasha when we were modeling for fun. The tights and cardigan and sunglasses are hers. The shirt, scarf and hat and shoes are all mine lol.Wednesday, March 25, 2009
When you cant think of anything..
spring break ended yesterday for me :( So I flew back to S.F. last night and went back to class today. I miss home of course but I am also happy I am back here. I like S.F.! but not as much as my hometown lol. ;p I am currently listening to music and writing down my notes again in clean paper. I am also bored =/ what to do? :( picture above was taken by my friend Tasha when we were modeling for fun. The tights and cardigan and sunglasses are hers. The shirt, scarf and hat and shoes are all mine lol.written by Eve at 4:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Aww you look so great <3 I am loving your dress.
awh, really pretty!
www.kissmyfasshion.blogspot.com
follow it? (:
you look so pretty :)
love the outfit
:)
take care
and stay awesome
<3 lise
oooh pretty picture. i no like class:(
alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com
Woah.. you have a late Spring Break. Cute Pic.
really cute outfit! if you don't mind me asking, what school do you attend in SF?
E
lovely picture !
and i gave you an award, check it out :)
x
Post a Comment