THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED ON MY PREVIOUS POST :) Really liked what you all said. I feel better now. ♥ All I can do now is enjoy life as much as I can from now on :) I guess being 20 isn't that bad. I just miss my childhood days, school in elementary and all the fun childhood things.
Let me tell you what is new :D Recently I been going to the gym! haha for the first time ever hehe. I started going on Friday, then Saturday and today. I am going to try and keep it up and workout at least 3 times a week. Should be good! I ran for 10 minutes straight today on the treadmill nonstop! I was proud of myself hehe. Oh and I am also going to start taking swim lessons! :D I love being in the water except I can not swim so I am really looking forward to that! Maybe one day I will be an Olympic swimmer! hehe I like to dream big ;) Have a good week :p
Let me tell you what is new :D Recently I been going to the gym! haha for the first time ever hehe. I started going on Friday, then Saturday and today. I am going to try and keep it up and workout at least 3 times a week. Should be good! I ran for 10 minutes straight today on the treadmill nonstop! I was proud of myself hehe. Oh and I am also going to start taking swim lessons! :D I love being in the water except I can not swim so I am really looking forward to that! Maybe one day I will be an Olympic swimmer! hehe I like to dream big ;) Have a good week :p

1 comments:
i just left my 20's and they are hard! They are such a transition time, a time of growing, finding out who it is you are are what you want to do... it gets better hehe xxx oh and good for you and the gym! xxx
Post a Comment