I wish i could start life over...
i feel i missed out on things,
that i didn't enjoy life as much
i hate the feeling of time
flying
I hate it.
I wish I was born again.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
I wish I was born again
written by Eve at 1:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
This is a really beautiful poem. Meaningful for any age - especially for those of us in our 20's who seem to want to rush through life.
all of us feel like that once in a while.. but what can you do, life moves on. and you just have to cherish the moments that you have right now. that's what's important.
❤sb
don't you worry about it, because we miss so much and yet we gain so much too. You can't have everything. That's ok.
that's why i like going to new places, because it's like i can pretend to be anyone i want to be. however the problems with that it, no matter how hard i try, i still always end up being me. sometimes it might take a few minutes to give away who i am, other times a few weeks, but in the end, it's like i still only be myself. you can only act for long...
but i know what you mean. about starting over, when you do finally start over, that feeling is nice.
Oh no! Bad bad - don't worry yourself about past regrets - you'll be so busy regretting that you won't notice that you're making the same mistakes all over again. Vicious circle. Keep your eyes on the doors and windows that are opening up to you NOW.
give birth in each minute!
Post a Comment