Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thrift shops in Haight St. ,SF

There's lot of pictures to show you today! My roommate and I went to check out the Thrift shops on Haight street and should I say, very interesting street ;O I do love this city! So many different things to see, so many different interesting people! We took the Muni to our destination which was fun and then walked down to Haight. First stop was Buffalo Exchange in which I found a Ralph Lauren Cardigan that I liked! So I bought that. We also checked out, Crossroads, and Wasteland. In wasteland there was these cool red heart shaped sunglasses that I really loved! But to my disappointment they were $24! :( And they weren't even a brand name on them or anything. I guess that store was expensive, but I am pretty sure I will find them cheaper somewhere else one day ;) I also had Ben & Jerry's ice cream!! Cake batter with chocolate swirls on a cone! yum :) We headed to this biggggg music store! I bought a Death Cab Cutie CD (Something about airplanes) for my collection. I'm a big fan! So far I have all of them! Not including the single albums, those that only have 3-5 songs. We also went to a part of Golden Gate Park, lots of hippies! Enjoy the photos!















2 comments:

D. said...

I love the last picture! And Ben&Jerry's ice cream - I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! :)