Yay!! I finally have gotten my new headphones in the mail 2 days ago!! phew! took them long enough lol. I ordered them mid March and got them almost end of this month. yikes! But I am just happy I finally have received them and am using them now. The sound from them is great!! Gives it a more enjoyable feel to your music :) I love them hehe. Now all i got to do is sell my old headphones....hmmmm.... but anyways it's been a great Saturday! Went by extremely quickly though :O Maybe cuz I almost slept till 1 in the afternoon :/ But I managed to get my homework done today so it is all good! Right now I am going to finish watching the movie Spider-man 1 :) Recently I've seen Slumdog Millionaire and The Orphanage! Two awesome movies I would totally recommend you watch! Trust me they are great ^_^ Well goodbye my lovelies and enjoy this weekend.
♥ evelyn


6 comments:
You're so pretty! I love the headphones-are they skull candy? SOO rockin'. I loved slumdog, it was such an amazing movie. Wow. Haven't seen the orphanage, yet, though. Will have to tack that onto my list :)
xox, mavi
So I'd like to comment on how amazing that music video you have on your page is.
Cute headphones! I would love some like these :)
you are so cute with that headset! hihi
have a great day!
Your headphones are so fancy, you look so cute with them. x
These are awesome!
Btw, I LOVE your top ten list you left as a comment on Rockstar Diaries!
Post a Comment