Monday, April 27, 2009

Windy Afternoon

I haven't done much these couple of days. I've just done homework and relaxed in my room watching some movies. I've got to say X-men and X-men 2 are my favorite movies! They were awesome! I may be a little late on this since the movies came out a long time ago haha but I just hadn't seen them till yesterday and today I also saw the Goonies. A good old classic comedy film from 1985. hehe
Tasha and I went to Japan Town today, Goodwill and the market. I found 2 new jeans at goodwill. One is purple and the other is black and they fit me well so I am happy about that :D so two new pants for just $13. Hehe Thrift shopping can be great. =] Well soon soon I will be going over to my friend's dorm and eat dinner she has cooked. Chicken BBQ. yumm yumm and then her and I are going to watch LOST together. I've already seen them but she hasn't yet so she needs to catch up with the latest episodes. And I dont mind watching them over again at all. I'm a huge fan of the Show!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i cant wait for the debut of the purple jeans. hihi

Rand said...

oooh purple jeans?COOOL!!
hahah x men
x