Heres a tag from Kerri. Check out her lovely blog. :3 and this is what I have to do :
"With as much creativity as you can master, show your heart in: 1 picture, 1 poem, 1 song or piece of music, 1 phrase or quote, 1 item of clothing, 1 place (and just for fun) 1 disney princess. If you want to join in, tag 6 more blogs."
:D
"With as much creativity as you can master, show your heart in: 1 picture, 1 poem, 1 song or piece of music, 1 phrase or quote, 1 item of clothing, 1 place (and just for fun) 1 disney princess. If you want to join in, tag 6 more blogs."
:D

Poem written by a friend of mines, Nando:
I will tell your angel that he can take a break
I will tell him that I will take his place
To comfort you when you're down,
To be your eyes when you're blind,
To walk you down the right road,
To encourage you when you feel small,
To bring you smiles after all those years of tears,
To bring a rainbow after every storm,
To find a way for your wishes to come true,
To help you find love in the right places,
To be a friend you can confide in,
To help you believe in brighter days,
To inspire all your dreams.
Our lives are always changing,
And I will be there when yours does,
And when it's your time to go,
I will take off my wings and give it to you,
So that you can fly to heaven and live
Forevermore
I will tell him that I will take his place
To comfort you when you're down,
To be your eyes when you're blind,
To walk you down the right road,
To encourage you when you feel small,
To bring you smiles after all those years of tears,
To bring a rainbow after every storm,
To find a way for your wishes to come true,
To help you find love in the right places,
To be a friend you can confide in,
To help you believe in brighter days,
To inspire all your dreams.
Our lives are always changing,
And I will be there when yours does,
And when it's your time to go,
I will take off my wings and give it to you,
So that you can fly to heaven and live
Forevermore




2 comments:
I love tha picture with all the scarfs!
aw this is lovely! thanks for playing! x
Post a Comment