Well if anyone is interested in following me on twitter here's the link =^^=
http://twitter.com/StarIyn
I don't actually twit as much like others so I dont annoy anyone haha.
I just do it maybe once or twice a day.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Day yesterday! I went to see an awesome play about Jesus at my friend's Samoan church. It was just soo cool and real! I loved it and really enjoyed it. Well next post will be a tag that Kerri tagged me but I haven't done it since! ;/
http://twitter.com/StarIyn
I don't actually twit as much like others so I dont annoy anyone haha.
I just do it maybe once or twice a day.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Day yesterday! I went to see an awesome play about Jesus at my friend's Samoan church. It was just soo cool and real! I loved it and really enjoyed it. Well next post will be a tag that Kerri tagged me but I haven't done it since! ;/

0 comments:
Post a Comment