Monday, December 29, 2008

♥ my Birthday! ♥

Dec 28th ^^ My 20th birthday and my Dad's birthday as well.
We finally get to go eat at Olive Garden for the first time.
I been dying to go there since years back. I do love Italian
Food mucho ^.^
We had to wait about 30 mins for a table. "_"
Haha but it actually didn't take too long

They had this small bar with a lot of wines and such

We got this cool table for us. ^^ It was comfy and nice inside.
The waiter we got was cool too :P
I ordered a delicious Italian Orange soda!
The taste was good. just a tad bit too sweet.
But still good ^.^
Mom ordered a Margarita. Natural flavored so I
believe it was lemon. Her Margarita was good too.
I got to try hers :D
While Our food we ordered came we had salad ^^
Our drinks. Dad had a Cherry Italian soda too.
His was good too ^^
Mom's Chicken Alfredo :D
Dad's Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara.
And my Chicken Parmigiana :D yumm
The birthday Girl! ^=^ hehe
Ok so we were sooo full! We didn't get to order dessert.
But I didn't mind. I did hear lots of people celebrating their
birthdays on that day in the restaurant. We heard about 7 of them
have the Olive Garden waiters bring a cake and sing Happy Birthday to them in
Italian.Hey! lol but we didn't tell them about
our birthdays. I was
gonna feel a bit embarrased having them

come over our table n sing to my dad and I.
After the restaurant we went to the nearest Target. I had to
check if they had Little Big Planet available for the
PS3. and they did! only 5 of them were left. =D phew! I heard
so many good things about this game! So i bought it with my Target
Gift Card I received for christmas ^=^ I tried the game when we
got home. Good so far since I am just starting! hehe
and I also got new red shoes! yey! -^-^- So there was my birthday ^-^
I had a good time. Dad had a good birthday too! Moms is coming up real
soon too! :D

0 comments: