And heres the Tamale! Mom
makes them every christmas
as a Holiday Tradition. You don't know
how good they are ^-^ yumm
makes them every christmas
as a Holiday Tradition. You don't know
how good they are ^-^ yumm
Pictures =] Me here with our xmas tree.
had christmas with more than 10 people. =O Its usually us 3 with some
other relatives which makes us like 8 or so.
=) Uncle,aunt and my cousin Brian, then my older cousin Estaurdo
and his wife with my lil 2 year old niece Cassandra. I took
a quick pic of her, cuz she wouldn't stay quite still "/
but she was adorable =3 also a family friend came visit. =D
so it was like 10 people in our home! ^^
movies till it was time to open presents! And look what I got!!
*points above* a PS3 O__o i couldn't believe it when i saw it.
I was quite speechless xO. But its beautiful! dad got a new PS2.
since the one he got before i broke it. haha Mom got cool stuff too from Victoria
secret. I got her a nice pj set for her from there
While my dad got her a gift card and this cute bag too ^^
Dad got a bunch of Nike attire xD I got him a hat and jersey.
I had seen already in the theaters..but my parents hadn't
think they would curse too much and have such bad behavior and
stuff. So Boo! to this one (>.<) I should have gotten the Dark Knight instead lol. Oh well =/ Next time...
But overall I had a great christmas this year. =]
Fun, yummy tamales. I forgot to take picture of
them but I will tonight so I can post later. I also hope all my
loved ones,family and friends had a great
Christmas too full of blessings =). So now....
I can't wait to my birthday! How exciting!
^-^
Fun, yummy tamales. I forgot to take picture of
them but I will tonight so I can post later. I also hope all my
loved ones,family and friends had a great
Christmas too full of blessings =). So now....
I can't wait to my birthday! How exciting!
^-^

0 comments:
Post a Comment