Saturday, January 17, 2009

Camilla Belle ♥










Oh how absolutely GORGEOUS she is!!!I fell in love with her look the first time I saw her. I really like her sense of style and her natural beauty. And the simplicity. She's talented and beautiful. She is on my List of my Favorite people =] I wanted to feature her on today's blog. She is my new inspiration. Oh how i love to be inspired by wonderful people and all beautiful things in the world. =3 She's also a great actress with a nice sweet voice! I didn't know she was in the movie " A Little Princess" till I saw her picture in the group of girls in her site. She must have been at least 4 years old. And she also was in Jurassic Park. And today I saw another indie film ^^ called Chumscrubber in where she was featured. A very good movie! ♥



Also I found that camilla belle is featured in The Jonas Brothers music video of LoveBug. I dont listen to the Jonas but since Camilla is in it..I had no other choice haha :D

5 comments:

Aisha said...

Yes, she's really pretty.

notebookdoodles said...

she is absolutely beautiful!! did you see her in the movie "10,000 BC" ? she was super pretty there too!

❤sb

Eve said...

ahh yes! i saw 10,000 B.C. just yesterday! :D lol

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

she is so pretty!

Bianca and Lisa said...

Camilla Belle is a babe!
gorgeous.


b&l